Borroughs offers one-of-a-kind technical support and project management for our shelving and storage system solutions. Our Technical Support Group is dedicated to the development and implementation of large-scale shelving projects. From design through installation, we specialize in high-rise and multi-level shelving systems. These projects demand the greatest level of expertise because of safety issues, code compliance, seismic requirements, integration with mezzanines or conveyors and working with building trades (i.e., lighting and fire protection).
The group’s first responsibility is to help put on paper a cost-effective shelving system that meets both current and future storage needs. Systems are designed to maximize storage efficiency, minimize investment and help meet applicable building codes such as aisle dimensions, fire egress aisles and seismic requirements.
In addition, the Borroughs sales force has extensive high-rise and multi-level shelving experience. Working with Systems Integrators, Consulting Engineers and end-users from the initial planning stages through completion, we help ensure that your project is completed on time and on budget. Based on location, building configuration and storage application, we will help you specify the correct shelving system.
Borroughs Technical Support Group Can Provide:
• Competitive turnkey estimates for your shelving project.
• Necessary field measurements.
• Detailed submittal drawings for your approval.
• Engineering stamps, when required
• Final bill of material.
• On-Time delivery.
• A build-able mix of product to facilitate an uninterrupted installation process.
• Complete installation service for shelving and mezzanine systems.
• If installation is by others, we will review the project with your contractor and be on site for start-up.
Whether it entails working around columns, accommodating special aisle widths, ensuring conveyor access or meeting unique storage specifications, we have the experience and the expertise to make your shelving solution work for your business.